The principles in this book can truly help you gain a new sense of contentment and happiness. Popular author and speaker Janene Wolsey Baadsgaard has shared these powerful ideas with thousands of attendees at BYU Education Week and Time Out for Women gatherings, and now you can discover them for yourself.
Inside this book, you will learn how to:
- Call on help beyond this world.
- Change the way you view your circumstances.
- Become an inverse paranoid.
- Give yourself permission to muddle.
- Develop healthy adjustment patterns.
- Celebrate each day as a gift.
Each delightful chapter concludes with a list of ways you can take each principle and “put it into practice.”
After reading 15 Secrets to a Happy Home, you will find yourself eagerly guiding your family in a happier direction.